Guilds in Elder Scrolls Online are cross-faction, but only for communication purposes.
To play with friends in T S I X you will need to be playing on a character in the Ebonheart Pact
Choose your race from The Nords, Dark Elves and Argonians.
The Ebonheart Pact is the most unlikely of the three alliances. The Nords and Dark Elves have a long history of conflict, and the Argonians were enslaved by the Dark Elves for thousands of years.
It was the Akaviri invasion that forged a bond between them. Now they are determined to control their own destiny by defeating the Empire, while preserving their own fiercely independent homelands.
The Nords are the brash, boisterous front line of the Pact; fierce warriors and expert weapon masters. The Dark Elves have a natural affinity for magic. The Argonians are the best guerilla warriors in Tamriel.
The combined strength of these unlikely allies makes the Ebonheart Pact a fighting force of extraordinary power.
The Nords are excellent with arms. They are quick to anger, boisterous, and strong. They are natural-born warriors who fight with an ecstatic ferocity that terrifies their enemies.
Battle Cry – 7% AE damage increase anyone in area, activated
- 2h skill again 15% faster
- Robust – 4% combat regen HP
- Resist Frost – 39 cold resist
- Rugged – Armor increased by 50
Ancestral Guardian - 15 seconds, activated can taunt
- Ambidexterity - 15% xp for Dual Wield
- Dynamic - Magic and stam increased 3%
- Resist Flame - 40 fire resist
- Flame Talent - Fire damage increased 7%
Histskin – Health regen increased by 100 for 15 sec. Activated elite ability
- 15% faster xp in resto skill line
- No reduction in combat stamina regen while in water
- +26 poison and disease resist
- 7% increased healing received
SIGN UP FOR BETA BEFORE THE GAME LAUNCHES IN 2014
Elder Scrolls Online is not due for release until Spring 2014,
However you can sign up for a Beta Key here:
Elder Scrolls Online Official Website
GAME REVIEW, VIDEO LEVELING PLAY THROUGH AND LIVE STREAMS 2014
ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE OFFICIAL SITES